Monday, April 23, 2012

Lola the Puppy stays at the Loews Hotel in Atlanta

 


      I travel with my dad, Joel quite a bit. I have been all around the world with him from, Paris to New York to Rome and San Franzisco. I think I spelled that wrong. I'm only 4 years old, so my spelling isn't that great, so I apologize.

     As I was saying, I travel with my dad, Joel all the time and wherever we go, we always stay at pet-friendly hotels. So, what is a pet-friendly hotel to me, as a puppy? I want a place where they are really happy to see me when I walk into the lobby. When we just went to Atlanta, we stayed at the Lows Hotel in Midtown. Wait a minute. It's called the Loews Hotel in Midtown Atlanta. Here's a link: We Love Pets at the Loews Hotel in Atlanta



      When we checked in, the lady at the front desk was so nice to me. She gave us a bag full of doggy treats, a little bowl and a toy for me to play with. But when we got up to the room, there were more bowls, even more toys and a puppy bed and mat for me to sit on. I liked them all but my first stop was my dad's bed since that is where I like to sleep anyway.





      I like that Loews Hotels let dogs use the mat and bed but you don't have to buy them. You can borrow them and just leave them behind when you check out. They also only charge a one-time $25 fee for cleaning. Many hotels charge a $250 deposit or $100 extra per night when we bring a pet to a hotel but no Loews. They understand that pets are part of people's families. People want to take their pets on vacation but they don't want to pay an arm and a leg, or a paw and a whisker in fees when they check in with their fluffy buddy.



      I loved the view at the Loews hotel in Atlanta. The hotel is brand new and it is right across from a very pretty park where I could walk and run around. Everyone at the hotel was nice to me. The people at the front desk greeted us with a smile. The concierge petted me. The room service man brought a special menu of dog friendly foods that I could order. Well, my dad had to order since I can't figure out how to use a phone. Everyone was nice to me and that's what I like about Loews.



     Another great thing about Loews Hotels is, they don't charge extra for you to use their wireless Internet. So many luxury hotels charge for the Internet. When my daddy is paying good money for a nice room, you don't need to nickel and dime him for Internet usage. Loews is great. The Internet is FREE!




     Our next stop is the Loews in Santa Monica, California. We will be there tonight, on the beach at another great pet-friendly Loews hotel. I will post a new blog from there. Please don't tell my dad that I used his computer. Below are some links to the two Loews Hotels we stayed at and a great site for finding pet friendly hotels around the world. I'm going to take a nap.

Loews Hotel Midtown Atlanta

Loews Hotel, Santa Monica, California

A great website to help people who travel with their pets

No comments:

Post a Comment